A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.


What are is this camera setting called and what cameras have it?

Its this setting where you can take a picture and itll be black and white but one color will stand out. What is the setting called and what cameras hav it?

This is called spot coloring and it's not a setting on a camera it is an editing effect you can do on most photo editing programs. But, some cameras have a setting where you can change which colors to focus on, the Blue, pink, green..etc

Nikon Coolpix P90 Digital Camera

[affmage source="ebay" results="30"]cameras[/affmage]
[affmage source="amazon" results="10"]cameras[/affmage]